Consultant Becky Reits in training at Sacred Heart Catholic School in Gallup, NMConsultant Becky Reits in training at Sacred Heart Catholic School in Gallup, NM
As the renewal of authentic Catholic education continues to spread, the identification of schools and educators dedicated to the Church’s vision of education is becoming increasingly more important. To that end, we have streamlined our Member School process in order to encourage schools to identify with our mission, enjoy member benefits, and more easily connect with like-minded educators across the country.
- Enjoy member pricing on select ICLE hosted programs.
- Quarterly Member Town Hall webinars for both newly transitioning and well established school.
- Access to select ICLE resources (program audio/video, handouts, etc.)
- Vendor discounts
- Member distinction on Catholic Classical Liberal Arts Schools Map
- ICLE Member School logo for use on website and printed materials
- Enjoy exclusive access to a pool of résumés submitted by educators and potential school leaders who are seeking employment in schools that embrace the Church’s educational tradition in the classical liberal arts and sciences.
- Exclusive use of select content for website, printed materials, and video production (“What is Catholic liberal education?” web pages, video clips for inclusion in marketing videos, select testimonials, etc.)
- Bi-annual promotion of your choosing on ICLE social media platforms
- All benefits of the Standard Membership Program discounts
- Includes Shared Wisdom Communities (our Professional Learning Communities): our popular, monthly online meetings of educators in the same grade bands, guided by veteran Catholic liberal arts teachers, to share tips, strategies, lessons, and inspiration
- Special premier logo
- Discounts on online Professional Development packages