Our Mission Statement
Christ the Divine Teacher School, rooted in the teachings of the Catholic faith, prepares its students for their futures with a strong academic and spiritual foundation. Our students will love learning in a challenging environment and value service to the community as productive lifelong learners and global citizens.
Be it known to all who enter here:
That Christ is the reason for the school;
The unseen but ever present teacher in its classes;
The model of its faculty;
The inspiration of its students.
The foundation of our school is Christ the Divine Teacher. From this source springs an energy, which enables us to be sensitive to Gospel values. These values permeate the moral, spiritual, academic and social lives of our school community.
Our purpose is to develop the whole child with a rooted sense of message, community, service and worship. This is achieved through a challenging classical curriculum, coupled with experiences of love, respect, responsibility and loyalty.
- We believe effective Catholic education is the shared responsibility of school, church, family, student and community.
- We believe Catholic elementary education promotes strong morals, and focuses on service to others.
- We believe children need to demonstrate service, empathy, tolerance and respect, exemplifying and modeling the teachings of Christ throughout their lifetime.
- We believe our student-centered school provides varied and dynamic instructional experiences, instilling a curiosity for lifelong learning.
- We believe a challenging elementary curriculum prepares children for future educational success, regardless of their path.
- We believe core academics are reinforced through participation in extracurricular activities.
- We believe all children have a right to safety, respect, love and learning.
- We believe every child deserves to be educated based upon his or her individual abilities and strengths.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.