Principal – St. Martin de Porres Catholic School – Prosper, TX
Saint Martin de Porres Catholic School, located in Prosper, Texas, is looking for a new principal for the 2018-2019 academic year. St. Martin de Porres currently serves 156 students in grades Pre K-3 – 8th grade. St. Martin de Porres Catholic School (Catholic Diocese of Ft. Worth, TX) is entering into its fifth year serving the growing Catholic population of Frisco, Little Elm, and Aubrey, TX. Applicants for School Principal should be persons of energy, integrity, vision, and leadership with strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as competence and experience in developing curriculum that include technology for learning. Principal candidates must be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Catholic Church. The principal has the primary responsibility for ensuring high quality academic programs consistent with the teachings of the Catholic Church. The principal provides for the development and review of a total curriculum which integrates the students intellectual, religious, social, emotional and physical growth in the light of the Gospel teachings. The principal must work with staff members regarding their professional growth, and assist them in developing instructional strategies, classroom management, and communication with the public.
For a complete job description please go to: http://www.fwdioc.org.
– Must be a practicing Catholic in good standing with a commitment to ongoing formation in catechetical and spiritual leadership development
– Master’s degree in Administration or
– Master’s degree plus 18 hours in educational administration and supervision courses or a valid, appropriate state certificate for a principal or the successful completion of an appropriate state certification examination, as outlined in the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department standards
– 3 years of teaching experience in a Catholic school
– 3 years of administrative experience in a Catholic school
All interested applicants should complete the brief survey at: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/21773D
Additionally, interested applications should submit the following to, Letisia Perez at: email@example.com
• Cover letter
• Three letters of recommendation