Principal – St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School – Keller, TX
Our parish school of 525 students offers a Catholic education from pre-kindergarten through 8th grade in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Fort Worth, Texas.
We are looking for an experienced principal to lead us in assisting parents with the education and formation of their children in Truth, Goodness, and Beauty through a Christ-centered environment, challenging academics, and hands-on learning so that each child becomes a disciple of Christ and is prepared to respond to God’s call. St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School stresses that each child has been gifted by God. By providing direction toward God through Catholic classical teaching, with parents as partners we strive to form young people who will make contributions in their world by following the path of Truth, Goodness, and Beauty in response to the call, “Come, follow Me.”
For a complete job description please go to: http://www.fwdioc.org.
– Must be a practicing Catholic in good standing with a commitment to ongoing formation in catechetical and spiritual leadership development
– Master’s degree in Administration or
– Master’s degree plus 18 hours in educational administration and supervision courses or a valid, appropriate state certificate for a principal or the successful completion of an appropriate state certification examination, as outlined in the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department standards
– 3 years of teaching experience in a Catholic school
– 3 years of administrative experience in a Catholic school
All interested applicants should complete the brief survey at:
Additionally, interested applications should submit the following to, Letisia Perez at: email@example.com
• Cover letter
• Three letters of recommendation