Principal – St. Andrew Catholic School – Fort Worth, TX
Saint Andrew Catholic School is seeking a principal to serve the students and families in this parish school located near TCU on the southwest side of Fort Worth, Texas. Saint Andrew Catholic School is the largest elementary school in the Diocese of Fort Worth. Under the overarching leadership of the Pastor and Superintendent, the Principal serves as the spiritual and instructional leader for the 60 faculty/staff members and the 640 students enrolled in PK3 – 8th grades. Saint Andrew Catholic School follows the charisms of Saint Francis of Assisi who is the patron of the Franciscan Friars serving at Saint Andrew Catholic Church as well as Saint Andrew who provides the example of the disciples all students and staff strive to emulate.
For a complete job description please go to: http://www.fwdioc.org.
– Must be a practicing Catholic in good standing with a commitment to ongoing formation in catechetical and spiritual leadership development
– Master’s degree in Administration or
– Master’s degree plus 18 hours in educational administration and supervision courses or a valid, appropriate state certificate for a principal or the successful completion of an appropriate state certification examination, as outlined in the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department standards
– 3 years of teaching experience in a Catholic school
– 3 years of administrative experience in a Catholic school
All interested applicants should complete the brief survey at: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/21773D
Additionally, interested applicants should submit the following to, Letisia Perez at: email@example.com
• Cover letter
• Three letters of recommendation