2022 National Conference
JULY 11-14 | CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY of AMERICA, WASHINGTON, D.C.
Please upload information regarding your talk(s) at this year’s National Conference by May 26, 2022 at the latest.
A few notes:
- Plan on up to 50 minutes for your presentation, including time for Q&A or an interactive portion. During our breakout sessions, teachers are often looking for both theory and practical tools for immediate use in the classroom.
- Please upload any handouts for your talk. These will be made available to participants electronically. If you need to use printed handouts during your session, kindly bring them with you because copying facilities are limited. Please bring up to 40 copies of each handout.
- PCs are available in each breakout room. If you will be using slides/a projector and wish to use your own computer, please bring your own HDMI/VGA adapter.
- Please note that we will be recording the audio of each presentation. Please do not begin your presentation until a team member has delivered and turned on the audio recorder. A team member will collect the recorder at the end of the presentation. Conference attendees have access to all the recordings for 90 days after the end of the program.
- ICLE sometimes uses conference recordings in PD packages; we will assume your contribution can be included unless we hear otherwise. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and wisdom with other educators!
National Conference Speaker Upload
Please fill out the form once per presentation.