2021 National Conference
University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
Please upload information regarding your talk(s) at this year’s National Conference by June 21, 2021.
A few notes:
- Plan on up to 50 minutes for your presentation, including time for Q&A or an interactive portion. During our breakout sessions, teachers are often looking for both theory and practical tools for immediate use in the classroom.
- Uploaded handouts will be provided to the attendees electronically.
- PCs are available in each breakout room. If you will be using slides/a projector and wish to use your own computer, please bring your own HDMI/VGA adapter.
- Please note that we will be recording the audio of each presentation. Please do not begin your presentation until a team member has delivered and turned on the audio recorder. A team member will collect the recorder at the end of the presentation. Conference attendees have access to all the recordings for 90 days after the end of the program.
- ICLE sometimes uses conference recordings in PD packages; we will assume your contribution can be included unless we hear otherwise. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and wisdom with other educators!