Breakout Speaker Proposal Portal
2023 National Conference
JULY 17-20 | PITTSBURGH, PA
Thank you to those who have already submitted a proposal to be considered as a breakout speaker for our 2023 National Conference. We are happy to announce that we have extended the proposal submission deadline from January 31 to February 15. Speakers will be notified of accepted proposals by Wednesday, March 1.
As you prepare your proposal, please keep the following in mind:
- Plan on up to 50 minutes for your presentation, including time for Q&A or an interactive portion. During our breakout sessions, teachers are often looking for both theory and practical tools for immediate use in the classroom.
- Breakout speakers are chosen from among our registered National Conference attendees. We are pleased to offer a small honorarium; however, we are unable to waive the speaker’s registration and travel costs.
- Any handouts will be made available to participants electronically. If you need to use printed handouts during your session, kindly bring them with you because copying facilities are limited. Please bring up to 40 copies of each handout. We will collect the digital copies of your handouts closer to the Conference date.
- Please note that we will be recording the audio of each presentation. Conference attendees have access to all the recordings for 90 days after the end of the program.
- For reference, you may view last year’s program HERE.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and wisdom with other educators!
Breakout Speaker Proposal Information
Please fill out the form once per presentation.