Holy Family Classical School Tulsa, Oklahoma
Holy Family Classical School seeks a highly qualified Operations Manager to support day-to-day and strategic school operations. This position commences immediately.
• fidelity to the Magisterium in thought, word, and deed;
• familiarity with classical educational methods and/or openness to learning about and implementing the same;
• bachelor’s degree and/or education or experience portable to essential proficiencies;
• practicing Catholic joyfully striving to live according to Christ’s words, “Metanoeite!” (Mt 3:2), “Love one another” (Jn 13:34), and “keep my commands” (Jn 14:15).
Dedication to Catholic and classical culture:
• support the full mission of Holy Family Classical School by word and witness;
• help cultivate a culture of virtue and holiness in the office and the community;
• as a minister of the Catholic Church, give witness to the full mission of the school in all aspects of professional and personal life;
• take an active role in contributing to a Christocentric, classical community.
• daily administrative support for Headmaster, faculty, students, families, and visitors;
• front-line hospitality for faculty, students, families, visitors, vendors, and service-providers;
• cordially and kindly answering phones, emails, and in-person inquiries;
• facility navigating, populating, and maintaining learning management systems;
• keeping meticulous records of enrollment leads, inquiries, and procedural statuses;
• coordinating and ensuring timely acquisitions in accord with strategic initiatives;
• code all invoices and expenses in support of Finance Manager;
• ensuring completion of records essential for compliance with safety and accreditation standards;
• keeping multiple schedules and calendars;
• coordinating completion of IT and systems-management requests;
• assessing and caring for sick children when needed.
• effective stewardship and management of the Holy Family Classical School office;
• track/manage VIRTUS certification for all faculty, staff, and volunteers;
• track/manage access to the building, including keys and keycard access permissions;
• additional managerial roles and responsibilities commensurate with aptitude
• work cooperatively and effectively with the administration, staff and faculty;
• interact with all you meet in a joyful, respectful, friendly, and just manner;
• create and maintain positive and collaborative relationships with parents;
• keep parents informed regarding student progress;
• establish and maintain regular communication with those touched by your work.
Professional Responsibilities and Growth:
• maintain professionalism in appearance, grooming, words, manners, and actions;
• handle confidential situations, discipline, and/or sensitive information discreetly;
• seek professional growth opportunities in consultation with the school’s headmaster;
• interpret school programs and policies to the local community in a positive manner;
• maintain punctual and full attendance for all required professional days and events;
• maintain diocesan VIRTUS/CYP certification (ongoing throughout each year);
• fulfill responsibilities as assigned in the spirit of the school’s Catholic, classical mission.
Please email cover letter, CV, and a list of three references (two professional, one personal, clearly indicated) directly to the Headmaster of Holy Family Classical School, Dr. Brown, at email@example.com, with a copy to the Assistant Headmistress, Mrs. Trish Spoerl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about Tulsa and Holy Family Classical School:
Located in the heart of downtown Tulsa, amidst one of the nation’s highest concentrations of art deco architecture, Holy Family Classical School is just minutes away from the Tulsa Performing Arts Center, the Philbrook Museum of Art, Cherry Street, the Gathering Place & the Gilcrease Museum of Art. Within a very short drive in most directions, members of our community can be equally immersed in nature as in art. Many neighborhoods within minutes of the school are marked strikingly by urban, suburban & even natural vistas.
Our thriving diocesan community is supported by our highly engaged & beloved Bishop David Konderla. The Alcuin Institute for Catholic Culture serves as a resource for all diocesan teachers & administrative leaders, while Our Lady of Clear Creek Abbey supports the people of the diocese through their witness of dedicated prayer & work.
As the leaders of the Bishop’s parish school, administrators at Holy Family Classical School make possible the school’s students’ wonder at truth, goodness, & beauty. The administrative staff support the mission of the faculty to educate students for happiness rooted in virtue, with the understanding that, in the order of nature & grace, virtue & holiness are mirrored perfectly in Our Lady & in Our Lord Jesus Christ. Only by imitating these, the greatest man & woman who ever lived, can anyone fully realize an authentically liberal education.
Every employee of Holy Family Classical School is therefore called above all to discipleship & missionary activity in the community by both personal witness & service. As a member of the administrative leadership team at Holy Family Classical School, the Operations Manager is above all called to prayer, collegial friendship & self-gift through daily service to faculty, staff, students, families & visitors.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com