Website Bishop Machebeuf High School Denver, Colorado
Bishop Machebeuf High School has an immediate opening for a Theology Teacher.
The desired applicant should be a Catholic in good standing who has the ability to teach about the person of Jesus Christ and Catholic theology. An understanding of Thomistic theology is preferred.
Along with a love for learning, the desired applicant will be able to provide engaging and active instruction, understand Socratic teaching, have the ability to collaborate well with colleagues, and be experienced teaching Theology. The candidate should understand how a Catholic worldview permeates the curriculum and instruction and be a disciple of Christ committed to providing a Gospel witness.
· Bachelor’s degree in Catholic theology (Master’s preferred)
· A passion for inspiring wonder and excellence in students
· A desire to form young men and women to be disciples of Jesus Christ and loyal sons and daughters of His Church
· A commitment to continued learning and growth as an individual and member of the staff
· Ability to publicly support and live out the values of the Gospel as taught by the Catholic Church
Please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
· Cover Letter
· Diocesan application (available at www.machebeuf.org)
· Official or unofficial copies of transcripts will be required during this process
· Copy of teaching licenses (If applicable)
Salary Range: (Depending on experience and qualifications)
· Salary is based on a salary scale which takes into consideration experience and education.
· Strong benefits package, including health, dental, and vision (cost is shared between employer and employee)
Assurance Statement of compliance with the purposes of Title IX Education Act
The Catholic schools of the Archdiocese, under the jurisdiction of the Archbishop, and at the direction of the Superintendent, attest that none of the Catholic schools discriminates on the basis of sex in its admission policies, its treatment of students or its employment practices.
Notice of Student Non-Discrimination Policy
The Catholic schools of the Archdiocese of Denver, under the jurisdiction of Archbishop Samuel J. Aquila, S.T.L. and at the direction of the Superintendent, state that all of their Catholic schools admit students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the schools. Furthermore, Archdiocesan schools admit disabled students in accord with the policy on Admissions in the Archdiocese of Denver Catholic Schools Administrator’s manual. These schools do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, color, and national or ethnic origin in the administration of their educational policies, employment practices, scholarship and loan programs, athletic or other school-administered programs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com