The Assistant Guidance Counselor is responsible for assisting the McDonell/Notre Dame School Counselor with the routine and system support needs related to the performance of their duties. This position provides a means of developing greater effectiveness within the counseling and guidance program.
• Master’s degree in counseling preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in counseling required
• Experience working with preteens/teens
• Commitment to the mission and vision of McDonell Area Catholic Schools (MACS)
• Practicing Catholic Preferred
Interested candidates must submit an application that addresses their qualifications related to the position description, which can be found at http://www.mcdonellareacatholicschools.org/about/opportunity.cfm.