Located in Cinnaminson, NJ a suburb of the Greater Philadelphia area, St. Charles Borromeo Parish School is a PreK3 – 8 school with an approximate enrollment of 200 students. With over fifty years of providing quality, Catholic education at a parochial level, the school is beginning a multi-year transition into a classical, liberal arts curriculum with the approval of the Diocese of Trenton.
St. Charles Borromeo Parish School
2500 Branch Pike
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
Please visit the school’s website scbpschool.com
The ideal candidate possesses these qualifications and/or credentials.
• A Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership or equivalent.
• Catechist Certification (or willingness to obtain within two years).
• New Jersey Teacher Certification or equivalent.
• New Jersey Principal Certification or Certificate of Eligibility for New Jersey Administrators; out of state certifications will be addressed on a case by case basis.
• Minimum of five years of teaching experience preferably in Roman Catholic schools.
• Letter of approval from federal and state criminal history background check.
• VIRTUS training certification.
Qualified candidates will
• Be an active and practicing Roman Catholic in full communion with the Church, participating in a parish and can provide a letter of active participation from the parish priest.
• Have a willingness to pursue and implement a classical, liberal arts curriculum.
• Support the mission and philosophy of Roman Catholic education.
• Evidence competency in management, interpersonal and communication skills.
The deadline for applications is Friday, June 12th. Candidates need to provide an up to date resume, a summary of educational philosophy, and a list of five references. References will only be used if a mutual interest has been established by both parties.
Submit materials to:
Rev. Daniel Kirk, Pastor