Bishop Machebeuf High School is currently seeking a combined performing and visual arts professional to serve as a drama coach and direct plays, and to teach all levels of art, including art history and art techniques, for 9th through 12th grade.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in secondary education.
• Knowledge of play and theatre production, with experience in set design, lighting, sound, costume design and makeup in the context of a Catholic, classical education.
• Possess a passion for the arts and an interest in integrating the study of art history with studio art instruction.
• A desire to form young men and women to be servants of Jesus Christ and loyal sons and daughters of His Church.
• A commitment to continued learning and growth as an individual and member of the faculty.
• Ability to publicly support and live out the values of the Gospel as taught by the Catholic Church.
• Experience working with high school students preferred but not mandatory.
• Understanding of curriculum design and mapping.
Please submit the following information to email@example.com:
• Cover Letter
• Diocesan Application (available at http://www.machebeuf.org)
• Names and phone numbers of three references
• Official or unofficial copies of transcripts
• Copy of teaching licenses (If applicable)
• Salary is based on a salary scale which takes into consideration experience and education
• Strong benefits package, including health, dental, and vision (cost is shared between employer and employee)
In employment practices, the Archdiocese of Denver Catholic Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, unfavorable military discharge, marital status, mental or physical handicap when these are unrelated to the ability to perform duties of the position. This policy is interpreted consistently with the religious mission and teaching of the Catholic Church