Bishop Machebeuf High School is currently seeking a teacher who has fluency in classical Latin to teach all levels of Latin for 9th grade through 12th grade
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in secondary education.
• Ability to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Latin grammar, a facility for prose and poetry translation, and be conversant with Roman literature, history, and culture.
• A desire to form young men and women to be servants of Jesus Christ and loyal sons and daughters of His Church.
• A commitment to continued learning and growth as an individual and member of the faculty.
• Ability to publicly support and live out the values of the Gospel as taught by the Catholic Church.
• Experience working with high school students preferred but not mandatory.
• Understanding of curriculum design and mapping.
• Knowledge of the National Latin Exam Standards.
Please submit the following information to email@example.com:
• Cover Letter
• Diocesan Application (available at http://www.machebeuf.org)
• Names and phone numbers of three references
• Official or unofficial copies of transcripts
• Copy of teaching licenses (If applicable)
Salary Range: (Depending on experience and qualifications)
• Salary is based on a salary scale which takes into consideration experience and education
• Strong benefits package, including health, dental, and vision (cost is shared between employer and employee)
In employment practices, the Archdiocese of Denver Catholic Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, unfavorable military discharge, marital status, mental or physical handicap when these are unrelated to the ability to perform duties of the position. This policy is interpreted consistently with the religious mission and teaching of the Catholic Church.