St. Mark Parish School is currently seeking qualified applicants to teach a combined 7/8 middle school self contained classroom. Ideal candidates will have a desire to educate children according to the teachings of the Catholic Church and instruct in the classical model of education.
Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education, Education, or a related field
– Washington or another state teaching certification preferred (certification not required)
– Relevant classroom experience preferred
– Must be a practicing Catholic
– Knowledge of the basic teachings of the Catholic Church
– Knowledge of the subjects taught and of grade-level instructional methods and strategies
– Ability to manage student behavior in a classroom
– Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
– Ability to work well with others in the school community
– Confidence in multitasking and differentiating instruction
– Confidence in motivating and engaging students
– Confidence in managing job-appropriate technology
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, review of resumes to start immediately.
St. Mark Parish School is transitioning to a Catholic Classical Liberal Arts Education.