The Advancement Director is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all of the Regina Luminis Academy fundraising and enrollment activities including the major gifts program, annual funding, planned giving, special funding events and any special development campaigns. This role is also responsible for meeting the enrollment goals of the academy by designing an enrollment strategy and executing that strategy in coordination with the Head of School and her staff. The Officer reports directly to the Head of School and works closely with the Board of Directors in all fundraising and enrollment endeavors.
As RLA’s designer of development strategies, you will:
• Promote our mission as a Catholic Classical academy, and help donors accomplish their philanthropic goals through a relationship with our school.
• Develop and execute the annual fundraising plan with the goal of raising $400,000 annually.
• Generate new ideas that increase revenue and donor loyalty.
• Report on program progress to the Head of School and the Board
• Oversee the development budget and monitor expenses
As RLA’s designer of enrollment strategies, you will:
• Develop an enrollment strategy with the ultimate goal of filling all classes within 3 years.
• Promote our mission among our existing school community to gain strong support for the recruitment of new families to the school.
• Develop an outwar- facing plan that draws new families to the school
• Coordinate with the Regina Academies central office on all promotional efforts
As RLA’s organizer of development activities, you will:
• Cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with existing donors.
• Identify and build relationships with new and prospective donors, including businesses to secure their involvement in the EITC/OITC program.
• Coordinate fundraising activities with the Executive Director of the Regina Academies.
• Maintain the Salesforce database and use it as a tool to track and cultivate donors and prospects.
• Administer signature fundraising and donor stewardship events including our Annual Knowing, Loving, and Serving Fundraising Breakfast.
• Make direct, face-to-face solicitations.
• Recruit, train, and support key volunteers to assist in advancement efforts, including peer-to-peer fundraising.
• Communicate fundraising goals throughout the organization and engage key stakeholders in reaching them.
This job is for you if:
• You are a committed and practicing Roman Catholic who places a high value on the education of children in a faith-filled classical, liberal arts setting.
• You can demonstrate successful experience in nonprofit development/enrollment management, e.g., meeting annual fund goals, securing major gifts of at least 5 figures, have knowledge of planned giving and grant writing, and recruitment. You dream of transforming struggling organizations into successful ones, good ones into great ones, and you know how to actualize your aspirations.
• You embody the entrepreneurial spirit. You’re a self-starter who crafts creative solutions and opens doors to new relationships. Initiating and completing projects is one of your talents. You know how to make timely, effective, and ethical decisions, and you love consistently hitting or exceeding your fundraising metrics.
• You actively and constantly listen to all constituents, focus especially on donors and family needs, and know how to identify mutual benefits. You communicate excellently and compel audiences through writing and speaking.
Please email resume with a cover letter to Dr. Denise D’Attore
Head of School
Regina Luminis Academy
601 First Ave.
Berwyn, PA 19312