SJCS is a program with a solid academic and choral music program that serves the homeschooling community in Calgary. After seven years of steady growth and development, we are looking for a strong leader who can continue developing the program and maintaining it’s unique vision.
This is a living wage position for the qualified candidate who is willing to commit to the vision and success of SJCS in a wonderfully warm and friendly city.
The ideal candidate has:
– a strong liberal arts background
– significant teaching experience
– natural leadership qualities
– understands the value of catholic classical education at all levels
– understands the formative influence of sacred music on a student choir
– understands the value of catholic sacred tradition
If you would like to apply, or would simply like to inquire about details, kindly email Jacqueline O’Neil at sjcschola. Please include an attached resume and cover letter. email@example.com
This position would be ideal for a couple who wish to be involved in both full time leadership and part-time teaching.