St. Ann School is now seeking to fill various teaching positions for the 2019-2020 school year. Candidates should have the desire to assist parents in their role as primary educators of their children, work to cultivate young minds and hearts through the Catholic Classical method of education in an authentic Catholic culture and seek to draw out of children their natural desire for wisdom and virtue by nurturing in them a love for all that is good, true and beautiful. Teacher licensure/state certification is required.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualities and skills:
• Practicing Catholic who is committed to adhering to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church and the Catholic Classical Tradition.
• Passionate about working with elementary and/or middle school children.
• Strong classroom management.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player, naturally building healthy, professional relationships with students, colleagues, and parents.
• Teacher Certification
Applicants must send a cover letter, resume, and contact information for at least three professional references for consideration of employment. Please send these to the Principal, Sr. Margaret Mary Hanlon M.P.F. at email@example.com
The School Overview:
St. Ann School, a classical Catholic Education school provides an atmosphere which encompasses the intellectual, spiritual, physical and emotional well-being of a child. With emphasis on teaching the Catholic faith, their education will strive to give students what they need to be truly happy as fully formed human beings, the freedom to experience true happiness fulfilling their unique calling in the world.