St. Ann School, an independent Pre-K-8th Grade private classical school in the Catholic tradition, is seeking a full-time 3rd Grade Teacher and 4th Grade Teacher for the 2019-2020 school year.
Qualified applicants must have a love and passion for teaching young children, Teacher’s Certification and a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in the desired subject area). Also, the person must have a deep love for Jesus Christ and His Church; adhere to the teachings of the Catholic Church; possess the highest Catholic standards of ethics and moral conduct; and take an Oath of Fidelity to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
Candidates must possess the following skills:
– Practicing Catholic who is committed to adhering to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church and the Catholic Classical Tradition.
– Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
– A love for children and forming them in the Faith
– A passion for working with students to instill a love of learning
– The ability to multitask
– Strong work ethic
– Serve as a positive and contributing team player in building our classical curriculum
– Maintain the highest degree of professionalism and confidentiality
– Adapt curriculum for children with different learning skills is a plus
Please send cover letter, resume, and transcripts to Sr. Margaret Mary Hanlon M.P.F., Principal. Applications may also be emailed to the school at email@example.com .
If you have any questions you may email the Principal or call the main office at (908) 725-7787 ext. 1.