St. Monica Catholic School collaborates with parents in educating and developing the whole child so they may maximize their human potential, full-fill their God-given purpose, and flourish in a Christ-centered and rigorous academic environment.
We are a highly supportive community of faith whose commitment is to educate the Whole Child through a strong Catholic Liberal Arts education.
We are looking to fill several full and part-time teaching positions; part-time positions can be combined to create a full. Do you have a passion to share one or more of these skills?
• Music – Sacred and traditional vocal music instruction – Recorder or other instrument instruction a bonus – Part-time.
• Art – elements of art using various mediums, art history, experience with religious art is an asset (iconography, Renaissance art, the Masters) – Part-time.
• Latin – we are starting a Latin program, instruction and curriculum development are required, as we transition to a Catholic Liberal Arts program – Part-time.
• Geometry – High School Level – Saxon program – Part-time.
• Primary Homeroom Teacher – 2nd Grade – will need to be trained in the Slingerland method of literacy – Full-time.
• Middle School Math and Science- Full-time.
• Middle School Language Arts / Literature / Theology – Full-time.
We are looking for dynamic, flexible, creative teachers willing to explore varied instructional models who are committed to lifelong learning and to his or her Catholic faith.
The successful candidate possesses strong instructional, communication, classroom management and collaborative skills, and will be working in a team environment. The successful candidate is also willing to accommodate every student’s needs, and partner with colleagues, the administration and the parents in this process.
This position offers competitive salary and benefits in an outstanding learning environment.
Please send resume and letter of interest to Principal Marybeth Bohm at email@example.com. Position open until filled. Thank you!