– Day-to-day responsibility for building the culture of the Lower School (PK-6) in the spirit of the mission of The Atonement Academy
– PK-6 curricular alignment, discipline, and programming
– Coaching and evaluation of PK-6 teachers
– Teaches one course
– Consistent presence at sports competitions and extracurricular activities
– Some evening and weekend responsibilities
– Other duties as assigned by Head of School
– Assumes duties of Head of School in his/her absence
Prior teaching and administrative experience at a Catholic school is preferred.
Please submit resume/CV to Mr. Matthew Watson, Head of School, at email@example.com
The successful candidate will be required to pledge fidelity to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Health insurance is provided.