McDonell Area Catholic Schools celebrates over 135 years of Catholic education in Chippewa Falls with a tradition that includes one of the oldest existing Catholic schools in the state of Wisconsin. It is our faith and our commitment to community that has allowed us to carry on the tradition of excellent Catholic education. Our mission is committed to the formation of community, academic excellence and the spiritual and physical well-being of each student in the Spirit of Jesus Christ.
McDonell Area Catholic Schools are seeking an Elementary Principal for St. Charles Borromeo Primary and Holy Ghost Elementary School.
- Practicing Catholic, committed to Catholic Education and the core values of the McDonell Area Catholic Schools (MACS).
• Wisconsin DPI Certification #51, or a temporary license reflecting the pursuit of a principal license
• Minimum five years of successful experience as a teacher
• Administrator experience preferred but not required
• Expertise in instructional leadership, curriculum oversight and development, and the school improvement process
• A collaborative, servant leadership style demonstrated in a professional learning environment
• Encourages a positive and productive school environment that ensures learning
• Encourages the development of a faith community within the schools
• Collaborates with the leadership team and Education Commission to shape a vision of academic excellence for all students
• Cultivates leadership in others; ensuring professional growth and development for staff
Start Date: July, 2019
We highly encourage candidates to explore the McDonell Area Catholic Schools (MACS) website, as well as the Chippewa Falls Chamber of Commerce website to become more familiar with our mission and values.
Interested candidates should apply online at WECAN, on our Employment Opportunity website, or send a letter of application, resume, transcripts and three letters of recommendation to email@example.com