• Manage the class by setting clear expectations of behavior, establishing reasonable routines, and promoting self-discipline based on Catholic Classical principles.
• Teach students in a challenging, enthusiastic and age-appropriate manner using the classical techniques or demonstrate a willingness to be trained in classical education methods.
• Lead students to an understanding and an appreciation of all that is good, beautiful, and true.
• Relate to students by forming them with the love of Christ, encouraging them to begin and/or develop their own relationship with God through sacraments and scripture, and challenging them to love others.
• Be a role model of Christian love, faith, truthfulness and virtue.
Possess a Latin degree or other foreign language degree. Be prepared to teach Latin as part of the Language Arts Program.
Possess a Bachelor’s Degree and a current teaching certificate (or have a plan to obtain certification within three years of hire).
Send resume and cover letter to Ann Lachowitzer.