Aquinas Academy, an independent PreK-8th Grade private classical school in the Catholic tradition, is seeking a full-time K4 Teacher and 1st Grade Teacher for the 2019-2020 school year.
Qualified applicants must have a love and passion for teaching young children and a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in the desired subject area). Also, the person must have a deep love for Jesus Christ and His Church; adhere to the teachings of the Catholic Church; possess the highest Catholic standards of ethics and moral conduct; and take an Oath of Fidelity to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
Candidates must possess the following skills:
– Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
– A love for children and forming them in the Faith
– A passion for working with students to instill a love of learning
– The ability to multitask
– Strong work ethic
– Serve as a positive and contributing team player in building our classical curriculum
– Maintain the highest degree of professionalism and confidentiality
– Adapt curriculum for children with different learning skills is a plus
Please send cover letter, resume, and transcripts to Andrew Denten, Principal. Applications may also be mailed to the school at N72W15935 Good Hope Rd, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051.
If you have any questions you may email the Principal or call the main office at (262) 502-1540.