Regis Catholic Schools (RCS) is a fully accredited K-12 school system and open to families of all faiths who identify with Our Core Values. RCS is made up of two child development centers, three elementary schools, a middle school, and a high school. We are located in Eau Claire and Altoona, Wisconsin.
RCS encourage students to strive for growth, leadership and service. We are dedicated to educating all children and students in a Christ-centered environment. We nurture a love of learning that will last a lifetime and prepare students for leadership and service.
RCS is seeking a qualified and experienced candidate to serve as the next principal of Immaculate Conception Elementary School.
A qualified candidate would be an experienced educator who is motivated to support the strategic goals of the school focused on being inspired by faith, empowered by knowledge, and united by community. This candidate would also possess the following qualities and characteristics:
• Practicing Catholic who values and models the teachings and traditions of the Catholic Church.
• Leads and assures that the Mission, Vision and Core Values of RCS are reflected in all school programs and operations.
• Christ-centered, mission-driven servant leader that embraces, models, and champions the traditions and values of the Catholic education.
• Advanced degree in an educational administration or related field, with a minimum of three years instructional and progressive administrative experience.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Accessible and approachable leadership style, with an ability to relate comfortably with students.
• Inspirational mentor who motivates and instills leadership in others.
• Able to establish immediate rapport and trust with students, faculty, staff, and administration.
• Skilled at identifying, attracting, developing, and retaining high-quality educators with a commitment to delivering an exceptional Catholic educational experience.
• Fair and consistent leader who is a team-builder and advocate for the teachers and students, and who promotes school spirit and enthusiasm.
• Fair, personable, and compassionate instructional leader who embraces collaboration while leading with enthusiasm and a commitment to excellence.
• Proven leadership in ongoing fiscal management, professional development and evaluation, and student assessment.
Qualified candidates must be able to successfully pass the background screening process through the Diocese of La Crosse.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• Approval by the diocesan bishop and the Superintendent of Catholic Schools.
• Approval by President and Dean of Regis Catholic Schools.
• A practicing Catholic.
• A demonstrated commitment to Catholic schools.
• Master’s Degree with courses in school administration.
• Certified or certifiable in administration by State of Wisconsin.
• At least 3 years of successful teaching in Catholic schools or similar experience.
• Working knowledge of current Church documents related to Catholic schools.
Candidates are expected to be available to assume responsibilities of the position on July 1, 2019. Applications will be accepted through March 15, 2019.
Interested candidates can apply online through WECAN or by sending a cover letter, resume, transcripts/license and 5 letters of recommendation to jeager@RegisCatholicSchools.com or to:
Regis Catholic Schools
Attn: Jen Eager
2728 Mall Drive, Suite 200
Eau Claire, WI 54701